Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Why I Took This Class

I took this class because my adviser recommended it, as I am already taking Literacy and Technology and  she felt that this class would be a nice complement to that course. I was originally scheduled for American Literary Landmarks, Adolescent Lit, and Lit and Tech as my main three credit courses, but she told me that Am. Lit was offered all the time and to take something else that would best assist my courses. She found this course for me and I registered. However, Adolescent Literature was cancelled, due to a class size of four people, and I did end up taking American Literary Landmarks as I had planned. 

This course was a wonderful addition to my busy schedule (I'm taking a total of 9 courses-- YIKES!!), and I am excited to begin this course with everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment